Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ALOHA!
 This week was a very VERY good week! We had Zone Conference (the Warner's last zone conference). It was really emotional for a lot of us. A lot of us are going home in the next few months, so we had the Warners for almost our whole missions. We sang "Aloha Oe" at the end of the conference and we all brought leis for the Warners. They were completely covered up to their chins. That was the last time that I will probably see them. It is so crazy to me that we are going to have a new mission president. I feel like as soon as I start to get to know them, I will be going home. Oh well. I will just continue to do what I have, I suppose. :) 

  We were able to set a couple more baptismal dates this week. We are really seeing so many miracles in this area every day. I have really gained a testimony that, if you put your all into serving the Lord, He will put his all into blessing you. Now, this doesn't necessarily mean that He will bless you the way that you expect or want, but He will bless you. 

  In one of our lessons, we were talking about counseling with the Lord. What a great privilege it is to be able to counsel with the most powerful being in the universe. Not only that, but He wants us to counsel with Him. Not only that, but He wants us to counsel with Him because He loves us. How amazing is that? We may be insignificant in many aspects, but to Him, we are absolutely priceless. 

  The strength of our relationship with God is up to us. He will love us no matter what, but we must show and develop our love for Him if we are to receive the blessings He wants, so badly, to give us. 

   I love you all so much! Thank you again for your love and your prayers! 

 Aloha nui loa!


Sister Barber






No comments:

Post a Comment