Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Aloha

Alrighty! I am going to have to keep things short this week, but here is a quick overview!

1. We have a new mission president and wife! The Bekkers! Sister Bekker is so so sweet and President Bekker is super nice as well!

2. We brought Sister Bekker out with us! Remember that drunk guy? We took her to see his family! Guess what?? He was drunk again! It was actually really sad. She was very awesome about it though. I really admire her. I hope I can be at least a little bit like Sister Bekker by the time I finish my mission.

3. We were able to set another baptismal date this week! Her name is Nona. She is such a sweet girl! I am excited to tell you more about her next week! 

So sorry that I can't write more! I love you all! Happy 4th!


Love, Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment