Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Monday, June 20, 2016

ALOHA!
   Once again, I am very limited in my time, but here are some highlights:
  1. We are in charge of the song for Zone Conference. We will be singing the Emily Brown version of "I'm Trying to be like Jesus." I thought it was a good idea, until I found out that I would be doing most of the singing. Pray for me and wish me luck.
  2. Tomorrow is Pres. & Sis. Warner's last Zone Conference. So strange... I'll have a new President for the last 5 months of my mission. It will for sure be an adjustment, but it will be good. I guess we all get to teach a part of the restoration when we meet him. Should be fun.
  3. We have a lot of new investigators from this week 6 of them have committed to dates. We just need to help them come to church regularly and help them to continue to grow in their testimonies. 
  4. Sister Ogawa is still amazing. Not much news there.
Love you all! Hopefully I'll be able to explain about the investigators in more detail next week! 


Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment