Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

ALOHA!!!
   This week was challenging, but it was so wonderful. We were not able to see everyone we had hoped to, for various reasons. Sister Alldredge got pretty sick on Tuesday, so she slept most of the day.Then, a lot of our lessons fell through with our investigators. We were able to meet some new potential investigators though. There is a couple who lives next door to one of the sisters in the ward who seems pretty interested. She is so sweet. She wasn't able to meet with us last week, but we set an appointment for later this week, so hopefully it works out. 
        Some transfer news came on Friday. I found out that I will be serving in Honolulu in the Kahala ward (President Warner's ward), as well as the Chuukese ward. I am excited to have new experiences and adventures, but I am really going to miss Waianae. It doesn't get easier each time I have to go somewhere new. I have been so blessed to serve in only two areas and three wards over the past year. The relationships that I have been able to make are irreplaceable. I have been able to really get to know the people in the areas I have served, and that is a blessing that not every missionary is able to have. I am so grateful to be one who has. Missionary work is great. 
       I am sad to have to move on to a new area, but I am grateful for the friendships I will always have in Waianae. 

      Well, that is all I have time for this week, but I am excited to give you updates on my new area. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!


Love, Sister Barber




         

       


No comments:

Post a Comment