Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Monday, April 25, 2016

Ran annim!
        
             This week was SO amazing! We have seen so many miracles. My new companion is Sister Whipple. We actually served together in Waipahu for 6 months, so we know each other already fairly well. She is awesome. She is such a hard working missionary. She goes home at the end of this transfer, but she is so focused still. I can tell that this is going to be a great transfer already. We are in the Micronesian Branch and the Kahala ward, like I mentioned last week. They are so different from each other, but I love them both already so much! The micronesian branch has Chuukese, Marshallese, and Pohnpeian members. They all meet together for sacrament and then split up into their different languages for classes. The organization is so amazing to me. Such different cultures all in one branch yet, somehow, they make it work. Kahala ward has mostly older members, but I love it. I have always gotten along more with the "older crowd" anyways. ;) I wish i had more time to tell you every little thing about the area, but sadly, I am out of time. I will try to add more details next week. I love you all!!


Love, Sister B




No comments:

Post a Comment