This week, I am going to be honest, was kind of a blur. It was such a busy week! We had so many appointments! We were able to see a lot of wonderful people, so that's good. So, here we go:
- Sister Rowland:
- We went out with Sister Rowland, so we could see some of the ladies on her visiting teaching route. It was really neat, because Sister Jolley and I have been trying to get ahold of one of the ladies for a long time. She just lost her husband, and it has been so hard on her. We had a really good lesson though with her. She seemed to really get a lot out of it.
- We met with another Sister who's kids have been struggling, but now she is flying to the mainland, because their family is getting baptized!
- We met a former investigator named Lynda. She is interesting.. I'll tell you more about her next week.
- Sister Jolley is going to Kona to finish her mission. :(
- I am training a Tongan sister from California.
- It's super bitter-sweet.
- Bitter: Sister Jolley is leaving
- Sweet: I will be in Waianae for more than a third of my mission.
That is, unfortunately, all I have time for today. I hope that you are all safe, and enjoying life. I love you all! Until next week,