Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hello!!

Hello!! So sorry! This is going to have to be a short email this week, but I will for sure try to write more next week! This week was nuts! We were so busy! Here are some of the highlights:

  1. We have 3 new investigators!! They are pretty solid, but we are going to have to see where they go. 
  2. An Elder in the mission got TB, so we all had to get tested.. I don't have it, so that's good, but there were about 5 other missionaries that tested positive. Not fun. :(
  3. Conference!!! Loved all of the talks!!  Something that I learned from conference, that I absolutely love, came from the talk that Elder Clark gave. :) I loved when he said, "We do not have to be PERFECT, but we need to be good at getting better." That's something that brought a lot of comfort to me. The atonement, if used actively and correctly in our lives, is the key to helping us be "good at getting better." I definitely am going to be thinking about the atonement differently from now on. 
  4. Kim's baptism is next week!!! She's so excited!!! I'll try to get a picture to you, so you can see what she looks like!
Love you all! Sorry again for how short this is!! 


Love, Sister Barber


No comments:

Post a Comment