Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Friday, August 21, 2015

Val McTee

Dear Brother and Sister Barber,



    I am hoping that his email reaches you, I tried sending an email some time ago but I got it back saying this was the wrong address.  So I am attaching  three pictures, one from last night when the Sisters had dinner with us and then one from 6 or so week ago and one from our Relief Society activity last month.  I'm holding onto Sister Soriao's arm.  Sister Soriao is learning how to play the ukulele so they sang us a song before they left.  Both of them are so darling, we love having them in our home.  You can certainly be proud of Sister Barber, she is so sweet and so sincere.  I know the Sisters are working hard and doing a good job. 





No comments:

Post a Comment