Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New Companion


Hello!! This week was crazy busy! We had transfers, so my new companion is Sister Blackner! She is amazing! She has really taught me so much since we have been together. We have been meeting with a ton of people from our area book, so that has been interesting. We met with some former investigators and a lot of less-active members. They were all really nice. We are hoping that something will workout with them. I know that if we continue to do what the Lord asks of us, we will be able to accomplish all that He has in store for us. I have learned a lot about patience this week. I am not a very patient person by nature, but I know that it is one of the Christlike attributes that I need to develop in order to help those who I am meant to. I also know that it will help this experience mean so much more to me. Which is kind of mind-blowing, because I love the mission so much! Today we played basketball with the Elders. It was a lot of fun! My team won, of course. ;) Well, this week will be interesting. We have a lot of appointments this week, so we are hoping that they will be good. I am excited to tell you about it next week. I love you all!!!


Sister Sydney Barber


No comments:

Post a Comment