Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tender Mercies

Hello!! I have had such an amazing week!!! On Tuesday we went to the temple! It was so great! I love the temple so much. I love how strong the spirit is there. I wish I could have stayed there all day. After the temple, we went by the fruit stands on our way home. We got mango otai. It was AmAzInG! I love otai. After that, we had an appointment with Miriama and Mark. . I asked Miriama last time if she would read 3 Nephi 17. That is my favorite chapter in the Book of Mormon, because it shows how much Jesus loves us. I asked her how she liked it, and she said that she really liked it. She liked the parts where he healed the sick especially. After that, we talked to them about the Plan of Salvation. She really likes it and says that it makes sense. While we were talking, Miriama's sister came in and started asking a ton of questions. She was really interested and asked if she could join in our discussions. Of course we said yes! On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Sister Soriao tracted a lot. Usually, we don't tract that much, because it isn't very effective, especially in Ewa. We felt that we should tract though, so we did. I am so glad that we did! We met a ton of people. Not all of them are seriously interested, but a few really are. We are really excited to see where things go with them. We had exchanges on Friday night and Saturday. I was with Sister Lea' Toa. She is fantastic!! We got along super super well! I am running out of time, but I have a lot to tell you still! I guess it will have to wait until next week! I love you all!!! Love, Sister Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment