Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ALOHA

         Today we went to the temple, which is why I couldn't email today. Unfortunately, that means I don't have much time to email. I will say though that this week was spectacular!
  1. Sis. Jolley and I cried for almost all of week plan, because we realized that she is probably going to get transferred next transfer. She is my best friend in the whole world, so it is going to be so hard to try to get used to someone else. That is why I am almost confident she is leaving...
  2. We were able to get 14 new investigators this week, which is really good for our area. However, only 1 person came to church. We are so blessed and so grateful to have had Royal (one of our investigators) there though. She's amazing.
  3. We got to go to the temple and it was amazing!
  4. Our members are awesome! Bishop Velasco is a very hard working bishop and you can really tell that he cares about the ward. The members are all super excited about missionary work! 
WE are very blessed to have this gospel. I love you all. I hope to be able to write more next week!!


Love, Sister B

No comments:

Post a Comment