Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ae's





My family and I had the wonderful opportunity of having your lovely daughter over for dinner tonight! I just returned home from my mission 2 months ago, and what a blessing it is to have your daughters sweet spirit in our home! I could only hope that I portrayed a least of the spirit I've felt this evening! Thank you for supporting, and loving your daughter enough to serve me, my family, and the people of Hawaii! May Heavenly Father continue to bless your family on behalf of your daughters faithful service! If there's anything that I can do for you, or for you FOR Sister Barber, please let me know!! Take care and endure to the end......enduring well!! Much Aloha, Sister Reyna Ae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment