Sister Sydney Barber

Sister Sydney Barber
Sister Sydney Barber

Monday, May 25, 2015

Day 1

Hello! I have just finished my first day here in Hawaii! I love the President and Sister Warner! They are the sweetest! We didn't get p-day yesterday, so we just have enough time to send a quick message to our parents to say that we are okay. I am meeting my trainer, Sister Sario, tomorrow morning, and I will be serving in the Ewa Beach 1st Ward in the Waipahu zone. It is on Oahu, so it's going to be nice not having to get on a plane again. I think I can deal with a little break from planes, after the 6 hour flight here. I am happy, I am healthy, and I am excited to get to work! I love you all so much, and I am excited to tell you all about the adventures I have throughout the rest of the week! Aloha!

Sister Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment